Tuesday, April 12, 2011

One Month Old

I can't believe Luke is one month old today. He is getting big and growing so fast! It is hard to believe that a month ago I was going into the hospital to be induced and all the anxiety, fear, and excitement I had. We are so blessed to have been given a son the Lord in trusted us with to take care of and raise into a Godly man. I pray that God would continue to give us guidance as we raise Luke. Enjoy the pictures from his birthday at the hospital:)


Before we left for the hospital

After he was born

Monday night at the hospital


After he was born they put him on my stomach.


First family picture taken by our awesome doctor. She was so great through everything!


Mamie


Aunt Leslie (Suzanne)


Moo


Grandpa


Poppy


Uncle Evan

and of course Luke loves his Aunt Caroline but she came to visit later.
Family picture

No comments:

Post a Comment